Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links.
- Birchbox: Join Birchbox and every month they’ll send you 4–5 deluxe beauty and lifestyle samples that have been tailored to your profile. You’ll get to try products from niche brands, up-and-coming lines, and everything in between. The cost is only $10 a month. Reviews: June 2014, July 2014, Aug 2014, Sept 2014, Oct 2014
- Ipsy: Subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Review: July 2014, Aug 2014, Sept 2014, Oct 2014
- FabFitFun: Full-size, premium products delivered 4x per year. $120+ in Beauty, Fitness, Fashion, and Wellness Finds for only $49.99 per season. Curated by the Expert Editors of FabFitFun to deliver seasonal delight. Click on my link and use code BLACK10 to save $10 Reviews: Summer 2014, Fall 2014
- PopSugar Must Have: The Must Have monthly box is filled with fashion, beauty, fitness, food, entertainment, and home items. This is a lifestyle box that ships monthly for $39.95. Reviews: September
- LoveWithFood: Discover Natural or Organic snacks delivered to your door every month. Every box you get, you are donating a meal to feed a hungry child in the U.S. The taster box is $10 + $2 S&H or the Deluxe box for $19.99, get your first box free. Just go to LoveWithFood and Get $15 soap.com gift for every new subscription or purchase!!! Ends December 31st. Review: July, August, September, October, November, December, January
- RawSpiceBar: I’m super excited about this new subscription. I will receive my first box with 3 spice blends in January and I can’t wait to try the spices. Use code ilovespices to get an extra box for free.
- UrthBox: Focusing on Non-GMO, Organic and All Natural, every month They will surprise you with Full-Size products from trustworthy brands perfect for your home, personal life or the office. Use CRUNCHWEEK to save $10 on your first box. Review: July, August, September
- Mary’s Secret Ingredient: Mary has a food blog and now has a limited edition quarterly box. She wants to deliver her favorite ingredients packed in seasonally themed sets to your front door, and to help hungry children across the country. The cost is $25.95 and has a value of at least $30. She will also post recipes with ways to use the items in the box.
- CycleBox: It is a bimonthly subscription filled with products geared towards cyclists. The box will arrive every other month, shipped right to your front door! From energy bars, gels, chews, protein shakes, and other accessories. This box is sold by The RunnerBox and they have boxes available for runners and triathletes as well. Review: June/July 2014, Aug/Sept 2014, Oct/Nov 2014.
- Conscious Box: Conscious Box helps you discover healthier choices. Our personalized subscription service lets you sample the best natural, non-GMO products, every month. There is a Classic, Vegan, and Gluten-Free option. There are two sizes the Taster includes 5-8 items for $9.95 and the Plus includes 8-12 items for $19.95. Review: June 2014, July 2014, August 2014, September 2014
- EcoCentric Mom: This is a unique subscription service. They focus on healthy, natural, organic products exclusively for moms, pregnancy, and babies. Your box will be packed with natural and eco-friendly goodies from businesses that care for the planet and our health. I have no children and have enjoyed receiving the mom box. The cost is $24 every other month and the value is great. Review: July 2014, August 2014
- Birchbox Man: Join Birchbox Man and every month they’ll send you 3-4 deluxe grooming samples, plus a full-size lifestyle product, that have been tailored to fit your personal profile. You’ll get to test drive products from cult brands, industry upstarts, and everything in between. The cost is $20 a month. Review: July, August, September, October
- Splendies: The easiest way to receive a surprise package of quality undies delivered to your door every month. Just choose your size receive your first shipment within days of your order. Use the code SPLENDIES to save $4 on your first month. The monthly subscription is $12 or $14 for the “No Thong” option. They recently added a Splendies Luxe which is available in S, M, L. Review: June, July
- Escape Monthly: Every month, they curate high-quality products to help you slip into bliss—from spa & beauty products, to gourmet snacks & gift certificates. They also give a lucky member a vacation to the destination of the month! Use code LONDON to receive 20% of for life. The cost of the full box is $49.95 and the mini box is $24.95. October’s destination is London. Review: July, August
- SporkBox: Each package contains between 6-8 items retailing at $40+. Every month you will receive a Kitchen Gadget and/or a Cooking Essential, plus a number of unique and Delectable Treats destined to become your new favorites. The cost for the box is $22.34 plus $6 S&H. This is a new subscription and I’m excited to see what they will include. Review: July, August, September, October, November, December