Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate/referral links.
I saw the sneak peek for the FabFitFun Winter box and realized I never posted the Review for my fall box!!!! This is my favorite subscription box and I guess I got too wrapped up in trying out my items. The sneak peek for Winter is an item I’ve been wanting to try and with the discount code BLACK10 you could receive about $300 of items for the cost of just this item alone. Take advantage of this coupon code they have only had $5 off for quite some time.
I received the shipping confirmation today for my FabFitFun box. I should be receiving it Tuesday at the latest. How fun!!! Today there were updates posted on MUT and I had to share with my readers.
- Jessie Steele Apron ($32): I absolutely loved this apron. I made meatloaf, cornbread, brussel sprouts, and mashed potatoes the other day and felt divine wearing this item.
- Dermalogica’s Skin Hydrating Booster ($56): This item has great reviews and I will trying it out soon. I’m currently testing a similar product by Paula’s Choice. Seems to be a popular product type for Fall.
- Beauty for Real True Color lip cream ($22): This lip gloss was really great. Love the mirror on the side and the light. Great for any evening out.
- The Honest Co. Hydrating Shea Butter Cleansing Bar ($4.95): We received juniper sage and Mike is looking forward to using this product try.
- LaNatura Vegan Body Butter – Travel Size ($18): This is a product we will definitely use. The picture I saw showed the pomegranate. Hoped for olive oil, avocado, or green tea. We received the pomegranate which has a pleasant fragrance.
- CHI 44 Iron Guard ($15): This product has come in handy and I will be using it to try out a couple of curling irons I need to review.
- Great Soles Pink Ribbon Ballet Barre Socks ($12): Love these…hoping to get Barre DVDs as a Christmas gift. Yay me!
- FitFusion 3 month Digital Subscription ($29.97): This is a subscription to over 125+ hours of fitness videos from well known trainers and companies like Gaiam Fitness. Great way to find some great workouts without buying DVDs that may not be the right fit. I’ve misplaced my card, need to find it and get started to avoid the holiday bulge.
- Gramr Gratitude Co. Thank You card set ($14)
- Gramr Gratitude Co. Wax Press ($25)
- Gramr Gratitude Co. Wax ($4)
- The sponsored items included Mary’s Gone Pretzels ($1) and Numi Organic Tea ($0.50): The pretzels were a Mike treat. The Numi Tea received was Aged Earl Grey. The 18 ct. box is about $5. I really enjoy tea during the cooler weather and I’ve never tried Numi.
Can not wait to receive my winter box next week! I will post spoilers as they are released! If you haven’t ordered your box click on my link and use code BLACK10 to get a $10 discount.