Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate or referral links.
Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription box for only $10. The best part is the wonderful products that you get to try out. If you really like an item you can purchase at the Birchbox store and get free shipping. The point system is an extra perk! You receive ten points for every item you review which is worth $1 in the store.
This month they had a special edition #shaRED outer box. I was bummed the inside box wasn’t red as well. Loved all the facts on the box!
The theme for November was “Giving”. I did not choose my sneak peek item this month. I was happy to let the team at Birchbox choose my box this month.
This month my samples included in my box were:
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain: ($20 for full size .17 oz) The color included was Hearttrob, great shade for fall. I received a free sample with my initial subscription box this summer as an added gift. I wasn’t a big fan of this lip stain, so I’ll be gifting.
- dr. brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner: ($45 for 1 oz) I’m very excited to try this blackhead extractor mask. If it works I will definitely be ordering this from the Birchbox store in full size.
- Fekkai Luxe Color Masque: ($25 for oz) I have frizzy curly hair and hair masques are now my favorite product. I recently ran out of a sample I received and this came at a perfect time. The fragrance is pleasant and the sample size is generous. The Fekkai hair masque uses grapeseed oil and prevents color fade.
- Folle de Joie eau de parfum: ($98 for oz) I am not a fan of fragrances. I have allergies and struggle with most scents. This one seems very tolerable and I will be trying this for a few days and see how it goes.
- Mirenesse iCurl 24hr Mascara: ($35.96 for 15mL) The literature included with this mascara is intriguing. I was glad to receive this instead of another eyeliner that I won’t use.
- Vosges Petits Blood Orange Caramel: ($20 full size) The dark chocolate was delicious with a pleasant caramel center. I couldn’t resist eating this bonus immediately after I opened the box.
The November box was full of items from well known brands and a couple of new ones I’m glad to try out. I will keep all items except one and that’s not too bad.
The value of my box is approximately $35 for a $10 cost. Plus I received 60 points for reviewing the items in my box. So I actually had a $6 credit this month!!! Sign up soon so that the box can ship out by November 5th! Please use my link if you would like to sign up to Birchbox.