Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate/referral links.
They just released the preview for the Allure Beauty Box! I purchased the Fall box and I have slowly been using the items and enjoying the huge box. It did help reduce the purchases at Target to be honest. This box will be available to purchase in 6 days! Hope the pricing information helps you make a decision. I think I’m in again…LOL! I’d end up paying over $250 with taxes and instead will pay a little over $50.
Breakdown of the items included in the box:
- Aloxxi Conditioning detangler ($20): Last box they included a dry shampoo from Aloxxi and it was the first time I tried the brand. I would really like to try this product as it is a sulfate free and paraben free product.
- Biore self heating One Minute Mask ($5.99 at Target): I love their strips and I’ve tried a similar product. Looking forward to the single use packets.
- Burt’s Bees Cucumber and Sage towelettes – ($5.99 at Target): These towelettes are 99.1% natural ingredients. I love Burt’s bee products and have used their sensitive skin towelettes in the past.
- Cetaphil Intesive Moisturizing Cream ($7.99 at Target): Clinical studies have shown it possesses skin protectant, moisturizing, soothing, and anti-inflammatory properties. Mike will use this item for sure.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Gel Moisturizer ($5.49 at Target): Another item for Mike to use. “This ultra-lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer wakes you up and leaves skin feeling immediately replenished”
- Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen ($12.99 at Target): The all-in-one brushing and whitening solution gets teeth whiter in just 2 days. This would be nice to try out.
- Colgate Optic White Platinum Toothpaste ($3.99 at Target): A new whitening toothpaste by Colgate.
- Curel Rough Skin Rescue ($6.29 at Walgreens): This item was in last box as well, great product. May regift or leave at the office for community use.
- Dove Beauty Bar – 2 Pack ($3.19 at Target): Mike has been wanting to switch to bar soap and Dove is his favorite brand.
- Jergens Natural Glow ($8.19 at Target): We received a similar product in the Fall box and it was medium. This one appears to come in Fair to Medium and I would be able to give this a try.
- John Frieda Brunette Conditioner ($4.99 at Target): We received the Shampoo in the Fall box and this would make it a set.
- John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss ($11.99 at Target): Love this brand and I’ve never used this product. Wish it was in the red shade.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Oil Elixir ($8.99 at Target): Another John Frieda product I haven’t tried. I may just give this away if I order the box. I’ve received so many hair oils recently I think I’m set for a while.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel ($18.99 on eBay): I could not find this product in the US. The New Zealand site had details on the product.
- Not Your Mother’s Whip it Up Mousse ($5.99 at Ulta): I’ve been wanting a good mousse to try on my curls.
- Organic Doctor Hand Treatment ($12.49 at Vitamin World): We received three products by Organic Doctor in the fall box and I loved them all. This will be an added incentive for me.
- Organic Doctor Coconut Oil Elixir ($17.99 at Vitamin World): It’s a lightweight, quickly absorbed elixir that increases radiance and revitalizes stressed skin.
- Physician’s Formula Nude Glow Blush ($8.39 at Target): I like products by Physician’s formula for my sensitive skin. I don’t buy blush since I rarely wear any, and I need to throw out the one in my drawer.
- Rusk Texture ($18.00 at Ulta): This is a finishing spray. Mike received another item in his Birchbox and loved it. This may be a good product for me.
- Sally Hansen Complete Manicure ($6.99 at Target): I love nail polish! The shade is lovely in Ruby Do great winter color.
- Scunci Hair Emergency Kit (~$10): I received a little emergency kit a few years back and I still use the items. I would love a hair emergency kit, great stocking stuffer idea as well. I cannot find this item anywhere.
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Body Lotion ($8.99 at Target): I’ve seen this brand at Target and would love to try it.
- Splat Instant Color Hair Chalk ($5.99 at Target): This seems like a super fun item. Love it for the 80’s theme parties that come up every once in a while. The picture shows the Rose color.
- StyleSexyHair H2No 3 day style saver ($18.95 at Ulta): I can’t wash my hair daily or it will get dry and brittle. The dry shampoos have become a favorite to help feel like my hair is not oily or stinky. I haven’t tried this brand yet.