They have released some sneak peeks and a picture of the glam bag for June. The theme is Swim into Beauty and the bag is fabulous for the pool or beach.
Ipsy Sneak Peek #4 will be posted on Friday.
Ipsy Sneak Peek #3 will be posted today.
- Shea Moisture Lipstick Crayon: Price is $9.99 for this lip crayon available at Target. This vivid statement-making lip color glides on smooth and stays true for all-day drama. ipsters will receive this item in Sarah.
- Absolute New York Nail Lacquer: This 5 free nail polish retails for 4.99. Ipsters will receive the turquoise shade.
- Formula X Nail Polish: The Power Source coral shade retails for $10.50. Great summer shade.
- J. Cat Liptitude: This lip stain retails for $5.99. Ipsters will receive Blow Your Mind or Hikilicious.
- IT cosmetics Brow Power: This brow pencil retails for $24 and is available in a universal taupe.
- Aurora Gel Effect: This polish retails for $7.99 and will be sent in 4 Alarm Fire. Love the shade of this polish, can’t wait to read the reviews.
Ipsy Sneak Peek #2 is now available.
- Tréstique Shadow Crayon: Every ipster will receive a sample of the Mini Shadow Crayon. They will either receive the shade Marimoto Pink Pearl (pinky-nude with subtle pearl finish), Venetian Gold (soft metallic gold), Kona Coffee (classic brown in a cream finish) or Aspen Pine (deep earthy green with shimmering gold pearl). This item will retail for $26 and is not available for purchase yet. I’m excited about this item.
Ipsy Sneak Peek #1 was posted.
- Too Faced Melted: This item is a lipstick, stain, and gloss in one. All ipsters will receive this in Candy. It retails for $21.
- Smashbox Photo Finish: Create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. Retails for $36. Not for me since I rarely wear foundation.
I will update with other spoilers as the information is released. What are you hoping to get in June?