It’s Ipsy Glam Room Sneak Peek week. Loving everything thus far! I think I’m pretty happy with my sneak peek. It’s valued at over $25 and I get to try some items that I’m excited about. Plus the bag is adorable!!!
Ipsy Sneak Peek #5 was posted on Instagram and will include one of the items below. The appearance of items from other sneak peeks explains why I received two items from the same sneak peek.
- Crown infinity: I received this shadow/crease duet brush ($6.99) in a previous glam bag and love it.
- Swissco electroplated eyelash curler ($5.00) it’s available in a blue or purple color.
- Nourish Organic Eye Cream: Not sure on the price of this item. See Sneak Peek #3
- BWC facial cleanser: This item is $2.95 for trial size. See Sneak Peek #2
Ipsy Sneak Peek #4 was officially posted on Instagram and will be included in everyone’s glam bag.
- NYX Buttery Lip Balm: This item is $4. This Buttery Lip Balm is addictively soft and scrumptious and perfect for adding a subtle hint of color for a naturally flirtatious pout. Apply directly to bare lips or apply it over lip liner for more intense color. Ipsters will either receive: Red Velvet (pure red), Parfait (fuchsia with blue undertones), Marshmallow (pure nude) or Lady Fingers (mauve).
Ipsy Sneak Peek #3, Keep shining with one of these eye-catching discoveries. One of these items will be included in everyone’s glam bag. I’d be happy with any of these options.
- Pixi Fairy Dust: This item is $10 for full size. Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders – highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow. I received the temptu product last month and hope to receive something different.
- Nourish Organic Eye Cream: Not sure on the price of this item, I could not find it on their website.
- Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish: Made with 100% raw mineral powder, this highly pigmented satiny powder not only colors your eyes with shimmery, gorgeous hues but is also safe to wear long hours. Easy to use built-in sponge tip allows smooth application and seamless blending of colors. Wouldn’t mind trying this item, it retails for $15. They are sending the orchid shade in 0.09 oz.
Ipsy Sneak Peek #2, Radiate inside and out with one of these incredible treats. One of these items will be included in everyone’s glam bag. I’d be happy with any of these options.
- Coolway boost repair mask: This item is $29.95 for full size. This product is a weekly treatment that infuses your hair with an extra boost of Porphyra seaweed extract and other nutrients to improve elasticity and strength
- BWC facial cleanser: This item is $2.95 for trial size. It is a lightly-foaming, soap-free cleanser that removes dead surface skin cells, daily impurities, and excess oil without
over-cleaning your skin. Natures own alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) gently and
deeply clean and actively clarify your skin without disturbing its natural balance.
- StyleSexyHair: 450° Blow Out Heat Defense Blow Dry Spray Mini retails for $7.99. It protects hair from heat damage up to 450°F. In addition to outstanding thermal protection, it also conditions for smooth, sleek styles, detangles for improved manageability and strengthens hair.
- Bb All Style blow dry: This item is $14 for 2 oz. This one-step wonder creme for healthy, fine and even oil-prone hair fights frizz, protects against heat damage, and has (invisible) microfine oil-absorbing powders to extend the life of your blow dry right from the start.
Ipsy Sneak Peek #1 was posted on Instagram and will be included in everyone’s glam bag.
- Tarte deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes: This item is $10 for 0.1 oz. A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. I’m kind of excited, I’ve been wanting to try Tarte mascara for some time now.
Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peek is out! Really nice December bag sketch and loving the heart. This will definitely go straight in my purse:
I will update with other spoilers as the information is released. What are you hoping to get?